Yes, I laugh a lot, cried a lot, love a lot, hate a lot, bitch a lot, complained a lot, joke a lot, yet only write a small portion of it. Oh well.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

It is official....

...that this blog has become one of my favourite daily visits.

Noran Bakrie.
Seorang teman kuliah saya, yang diam-diam pandai memainkan emosi pembaca. Yang kata-katanya sedahsyat rancangan grafisnya.


I'm so proud of you Norce. You are so talented and have inspired me to write again.

Thank you.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Noran Bakrie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:10 AM

 
Blogger Noran Bakrie said...

ya olo nia, kamu sungguh berlebihan. *muka memerah bagai pantat bayi*
that's too much niaaaa, i dunt deserve it. masi banyak penulis2 gila lainnya hohoho

makasih ya niaaa :D
one point in my shallow happy list is: when someone listen to what i say. and you made me happy :)

(maap komen yg ptama gw apus. sama aja, cuman grammar salah. *apa sik gw, sok perpeksionis hahah*)

5:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home